Does your team need to learn how to resolve conflict in the workplace? We can help!
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs.
However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships.
TrainSMART’s conflict resolution training for the workplace will give participants the tools that will help them resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
TrainSMART’s Conflict Resolution Training is for employees, managers, and supervisors who need additional skills to work through conflict situations, managers and supervisors who need to coach and mediate conflict with employees, and executive teams who need to reach consensus.
Stress and frustration caused by unresolved conflict
Misunderstandings due to unclear communication
Different communication dynamics prevent teams and individuals from working together
The time it takes to resolve conflict can derail deadlines and projects
Emotional reactions to conflict situations
Meetings that never reach a conclusion
The TrainSMART Solution
- Learn what conflict is and how it can escalate
- Learn the types of conflict and the stages of conflict
- Learn the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them
- Learn how to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Learn effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Learn ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
Conflict Resolution Training Outline
- Defining Conflict In The Workplace
- Types of Conflict In The Workplace
- Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict
- Spontaneous and Reflective Action
- The Johari Window
- Stages of Conflict
- Creating the Win/Win
- Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
- The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Active Listening Skills
- Paraphrasing Skills
- Powerful Questions
- Body Language
- Pre-Assignment Review
- The Conflict/Opportunity Test
- Conflict and Its Resolution
- Helping Others Through Conflict
Need Conflict Resolution Training?
Ready to discuss your conflict resolution training needs for your employees, managers, and leaders? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.
We Offer Various Communication Skills Workshops
友情链： im电竞直播~im电竞平台官网送彩金~电竞体育信誉 | 新IM电竞平台首页 im电竞直播大厅-新出的电竞竞猜 | im电竞官网 _ im电竞在线官网首页-电竞体育平台排名前十 | IM电竞平台注册 - im电竞官方app下载 电竞体育官网首页 | IM电竞登录-im电竞滚盘官网_电竞体育真人竞猜注册送 | im电竞永久官网-im电竞比分网官网登录|电竞体育平台送彩金 | IM电竞网站 _ im电竞比赛竞猜,电竞竞猜直播 |