Building TeamSmart™ Teams!
In her often quoted 1984 Team Research And Team Training: A State-Of-The-Art Review, author Jean L. Dyer wrote: “The emergence of the team idea can be traced back to the late 1920s and early 1930s with the now classic Hawthorne Studies.”
In 1933, Elton Mayo, one of the original Hawthorne Studies researchers, reported that certain critical conditions existed that “enabled development of an effective work team:
The manager (chief observer) had a personal interest in each person’s achievements.
- He took pride in the record of the group.
- He helped the group work together to set its own conditions of work.
- He faithfully posted the feedback on performance.
- The group took pride in its own achievement and had the satisfaction of outsiders showing interest in what they did.
- The group did not feel they were being pressured to change.
- Before changes were made, the group was consulted.
- The group developed a sense of confidence and candor.”
Since 1933, the attributes of a team haven’t changed – they’ve been refined, but not changed.
TeamSMART™ from TrainSmart offers assessment tools you can use to build new teams and improve the performance of existing ones.
Clients Who Have Used Five Behaviors Of A Cohesive Team™
Interested In Learning More About Five Behaviors Of A Cohesive Team and How It Can Transform Your Teams? Fill Out The Form Below.
友情链： im电竞直播~im电竞平台官网送彩金~电竞体育信誉 | 新IM电竞平台首页 im电竞直播大厅-新出的电竞竞猜 | im电竞官网 _ im电竞在线官网首页-电竞体育平台排名前十 | IM电竞平台注册 - im电竞官方app下载 电竞体育官网首页 | IM电竞登录-im电竞滚盘官网_电竞体育真人竞猜注册送 | im电竞永久官网-im电竞比分网官网登录|电竞体育平台送彩金 | IM电竞网站 _ im电竞比赛竞猜,电竞竞猜直播 |