Basic Leadership Skills is available in the following delivery formats: Full Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop (1, 2 & 3 Days), and Live Virtual Instructor-led Classroom Training
Our Introduction to Leadership Skills training workshop will help new leaders with the fundamentals needed to develop and improve their effectiveness as a leader.
Participants will build on their previously successful experience in leadership situations in order to achieve higher levels of personal performance and productivity.
Our Fundamental Leadership Skills workshop develops leadership skills by using “follower-ship” as a method to determine one’s leadership abilities. New Leaders will learn to identify and apply the skills of other effective leaders, deal with value challenges and gain followers.
- Organizations are struggling to fill the leadership gap left by downsizing, up-sizing or retirement
- There are challenges to achieving corporate goals
- Communicating, motivating and engaging direct reports takes time leaders often don’t have
- Acquire the skills of an effective leader, the blocks of leadership and the Trinity of Leadership Roles
- Identify preferred communication styles
- Utilize your strengths, manage your weaknesses and communicate more effectively to others
- Practice the three levels of listening and the effective use of questions to “hear” what is going on from your direct reports and others in your organization
- Deal with challenges to values and how to resolve differences
- Module 1: Describe the leadership characteristics of successful leaders, describe the leadership needs of a situation through the use of the Dimension of Leadership Profile, The Trinity of Leadership Roles which includes their role as manager of the business, change leader and human asset leverage
- Module 2: Use the DiSC® Personal Profile System to identify his/her own behavior and management style
- Module 3: Discover the impact of five different listening approaches and how to match the approach to communication needs, Personal Listening Profile, use the effective Spiraling Questioning Techniques
- Module 4: Eight steps to message development and persuasiveness
- Module 5: Identifying our own values, respecting differences and resolving conflicts over values, resolving third-party conflicts
- Module 6: Explore why major change poses a challenge to organizations, Managing Work Expectations Profile or The Transitions Profile
- Module 7: Motivate others through the use of positive feedback
- Module 8: Performance management, information about planning, appraising and coaching, performance appraisal, goal setting
- Module 9: How to give negative feedback and coaching for a disciplinary situation
- Module 10: Goal setting and aligning corporate goals, communicating those goals to direct reports, effective delegation for the accomplishment of goals
- New leaders, Emerging leaders
Fundamental Leadership Skills is available in the following formats: Full Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop (1, 2 & 3 Days), and Live Virtual Instructor-led Classroom Training
On-Site Training Pricing
|Number of Participants||
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
Instructor-Led Online (Virtual)
Values In Action Workshop
This program leverages the power of storytelling – of catching others actively living out the organization’s core values. These personal stories of your values in action resonate with both the head and the heart.
Candid Coaching Feedback
During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts for how to coach effectively using trust-building techniques and conversation starters.
Leading Without Authority
During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts that build confidence and highlight one’s true leadership skill across levels.
Leading Through Growth & Change
During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts for how to effective leadership through rapid growth and change.
Leading Change & Managing Effectively
During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts for how to develop a different skill set to lead teams into the future.
Innovation For Leaders Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn to define creativity and the innovative thinking process, assess personal and team innovation and preferences.
Need On-Site Leadership Training?
Ready to discuss how to develop your new and emerging leaders? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.